Riverside County Serious Work Injury Lawyer Explains How to Choose the Right Workers Compensation Lawyer to Help You

Serious Work Injury Call Riverside County Workers Compensation Attorney Alexander Napolin

Serious Work Injury? It's Time to Speak with a Workers' Compensation Lawyer. My name is Alexander Napolin. I am a Riverside County Workers' Compensation Lawyer. Call me and let's discuss your case. It's completely free and confidential.

Call 951-200-5035 or visit https://www.napolinlaw.com/riverside or visit our Google My Business listing https://g.page/riverside-accident-injury-lawyer?we

Here is something I wrote about hiring a workers' compensation lawyer

Hiring the right lawyer will make or break your recovery. But when you are facing a barrage of marketing as lawyers spend countless dollars to win your business, how do you make the right choice? The only way to make the right decision is to speak with your options. Meeting the right lawyer for you might mean not hiring any lawyer. After all, hiring a lawyer isn't right for every situation. This is especially true when dealing with employment decisions.

Be careful before you hire a law office to handle your work-related injury claim. Your circumstances should be closely analyzed to determine if a lawyer is the right decision for your overall well-being. Some questions you need answered include:

1) Can I ever go back to my old job now that I am hurt?
2) Do I even want to stay with my current employer?
3) What are my options for disability payments while I am recovering from my surgery?
4) Will this conflict with my Medicare and Social Security Benefits?
5) What about pain and suffering?

If you have these questions or similar concerns, we should definitely talk. Give me a call and I would be happy to discuss your situation.

Warm regards,

Alexander D. Napolin, Esq.
Call Me. It's Completely Free!

Local Riverside Office Location

My office is located at: 5750 Division Street, Suite 202, Riverside, California 92506. 1-951-500-5035 or 1-844-984-4878.

Serving Moreno Valley, Riverside, Jurupa Valley, Grand Terrace, Banning, Beaumont, Hemet, Murrieta, Norco, Corona, and surrounding cities.

Comments